Being unlocked from the very early stage of the game, Spear Goblins is one of the most common and versatile card in Clash Royale. Let’s take a look on this basic Clash Royale troop!
Spear Goblins Stats
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.3 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||5||Air & Ground||2||3||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- A Card consisting of three Goblins, identical to Spear Goblins spawned from the Goblin Hut, these Goblins are great support units to higher hitpoint Cards, when played offensively.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Spear Goblins Pros and Cons
- Very cheap and versatile, can be used to distract enemies, defend against air and ground units, or even deal chip damage away from buildings.
- Can fit in any possible decks.
- Fast speed
- Very fragile, can be eliminated by a single spell (Arrows, Zap, etc…)
- Small damage
- Not very effective in alone offense
Spear Goblins Advanced Tips
Read the Split Defense Technique guide to acknowledge how to counter big threats such as P.E.K.K.A or Prince with a single Spear Goblins cards.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Spear Goblins card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.