Sparky is a destructive Legendary that can almost one-shot anything in her path. Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|5 sec||Slow||1 sec||4.5||Ground||6||1||Legendary|
- This card is unlockable from the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6)
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Sparky Pros And Cons
- Has highest damage per hit in Clash Royale (1300 at level 1). Previously this record belonged to Balloon.
- Deal area damage.
- Has decent HP.
- When being fully supported, she can blow up just anything in front of her. An Arena Tower can be taken down in 2 shots.
- Cannot target air units, thus being vulnerable to air troops.
- Slowest hit speed in the game, resulting in average DPS.
- Attack charging can be canceled by Zap or Freeze/Ice Spirit
- Being countered by swarm troops such as Skeletons, Goblins, Barbarians.
- High elixir cost, and being a Legendary.
She excels in taking down a Tower and killing off units with her powerful shots, provided that she is supported and placed behind the tank. Therefore, the Sparky + Royal Giant deck is worth mentioning here, as Royal Giant is considered to be OP in current meta.
Visit Best Sparky Deck for more awesome combos utilizing this Legendary.
- Sparky is a fragile tank due to her slow attack speed and moderate HP. It is recommended that she should be surrounded by a Tank at front plus support units behind.
- Play safe at early stage of the game to know which cards your opponent has. If he has Zap or Freeze/Ice Spirit, then you must bait out those card before dropping Sparky.
- We also wrote a guide on how to counter Sparky for you guys.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Sparky card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.