A durable and long range troop that only target buildings. Let’s take a look on his basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
Royal Giant Stats
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||6.5||Buildings||6||1||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Royal Giant Pros And Cons
- Has the second longest attack range of 6.5 tiles among all troops (Princess is 9 tiles), making him outrange all defensive buildings
- Common rarity, making him easy to upgrade.
- The higher level he is, the more powerful he scales as his damage and HP increase significantly. A lvl 11 RG will have 500 HP more than a lvl 9 RG.
- Nearly impossible to counter unless you have Legendary cards. 2 – 5 hits on Tower will be ensure once you deploy Royal Giant.
- Being unlocked at Arena 7.
- Quite weak at low levels.
- Ice Wizard is a hard counter against him.
- (Only) Payfecta deck counters Royal Giant deck, yet few people have 3 legendaries.
Royal Giant Decks/Combos
Royal Giant is so versatile that he can fits in almost any decks, and he is extremely dangerous when combined with certain units.
Royal Giant + Sparky is an insane combo that can blow up a Tower in a blink of an eye. In addition, after the debut of Bowler in the July update, the Royal Giant + Bowler combo has become quite popular and proved its strength in higher Arenas.
These are several Royal Giant decks you may look for. Good luck and have fun!
Royal Giant Tips
Unlike his brother Giant, he can manage by himself really well as he can stand close to the bridge and shoot the hell out of Tower. You can secure from 2 – 5 hits on Tower just by sending out an alone RG. Therefore, you should drop him as close to the bridge as you can, then drop some supporting troops behind.
In addition, you can read guide the how to counter Royal Giant guide
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Royal Giant card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.