Being capable of shooting tower from distance, Princess is considered to be the most OP Legendary card in the current meta. Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|3 sec||Medium||1 sec||9||Air & Ground||3||1||Legendary|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- The Princess is the longest-ranged unit in the game. She’s most often killed by Arrows—ironically enough—but also tends to hang out at bridges to get murdered by goblins. She’s often a good choice for an initial play, as her range allows her to cover both lanes defensively. For this reason, she’s frequently played on the opposite side of the field as an incoming push, as a way to build a counter push on the opposing lane.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Princess Pros and Cons:
- Longest ranged troops in Clash Royale (9 tiles), being able to freely hit the Arena Tower without being targeted. Therefore she is very versatile in terms of both offense and defense. The point is, she can stand in one side and defend the opposite lane thanks to her incredible range.
- Widest splash radius, with decent damage as well, thus she can clear swarms from safety distance like a piece of cake.
- Very cheap elixir cost in exchange for her versatility (3 elixir)
- Quite squishy, can be taken out by well placed Arrows, Fireball or even Miner.
- Slow hit speed.
- Everyone will try to kill your Princess ASAP as she is the most annoying troop xD.
Previously we have written some guides on several Princess decks. Hope they would help you to utilize this awesome Legendary!
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Princess card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.