Mortar is a common card having very long ranged defensive building, yet being “blind” to those who get closed to it! Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity|
|5 sec||3 sec||30 sec||4.5 – 12||Ground||4||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6).
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
Mortar Pros And Cons
- Has longest range in game (X-Bow has a range of 11.5 tiles), thus you can take down enemy’s defensive buildings or deal chip damage to Arena Tower from your side.
- Deals area damage
- Cannot shoot anything coming to its “blind spot” (closer than 4.5 tiles away from the Mortar)
- Cannot target air units
- Very long deploy time (4 secs), so your opponent will have time to plan and make a counter to it.
- Very slow hit speed (1 hit per 5 secs)
Previously, Mortar often makes it appearance in Siege decks only, and it proved to be quite ineffective due to many drawbacks it carries along with. However, Woody – A champion of Super Magical Cup Tournament and one of the top players on leaderboard – has made Mortar turn into his exclusive brand, as his Mortar Payfecta deck has been a deadly haunt to his opponents.
Additionally, we also include some more Mortar decks in our page. Check them out to perceive awesome Mortar combos by yourselves!
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Mortar card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.