Minions spawns three single target, short ranged, flying units with low hitpoints and moderate damage. Let’s take a look on this basic Clash Royale troop!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||2.5||Air & Ground||3||3||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Minions Pros and Cons
- High DPS, effective against high hit points unit
- Target both air & ground units, very versatile and awesome cheap card that is a boss at defense but can be an annoying offense too if something is tanking for them.
- Can be utilized during a counter-attack, and very dangerous if being left alone
- Can survive a Zap, and typically opponent will not use Arrows on Minions since it is an even trade
- Surpass its counterpart Minion Horde. Read our comparison for more information
- Low hit points, can be eliminated by Arrows/Fire Spirits, or even a 2-higher-level Zap
- Vulnerable to splash attack
- Short range
|Positive elixir trade||Even elixir trade||Negative elixir trade|
|Tanks, Hog Rider||Arrows, Spear Goblins||Fire Spirits, Archers, Zap, Skeletons/Goblins (lure Minions into Kill Zone and Tower can finish them off), Ice Wizard, Wizard, Musketeer|
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Minions card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.