Being included in a lot of top decks currently, Mini P.E.K.K.A is a new rising star because of her incredible damage output. Let’s take a look on her basic information.
Mini P.E.K.K.A Stats
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.8 sec||Fast||1 sec||4||Ground||4||1||Rare|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A. wears grey, metal armor, wielding a huge sword. Its horns are bright blue, along with its visor.
- Unlike P.E.K.K.A.’s slow moving speed, it moves much faster than P.E.K.K.A
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Mini P.E.K.K.A Pros and Cons
- Significant damage output per hit, and very good DPS. Therefore, she is a good counter to Tank units, and be able to severely damage Tower if being left alone.
- Very versatile unit on both offense and defense, and be capable of pairing with any other decks.
- Pretty high hit points and fast speed.
- Vulnerable to swarm units, especially air troops.
Mini P.E.K.K.A Decks/Combos
As I said, Mini P.E.K.K.A is really a decent troop, thus she makes her appearance in every kind of deck possible. Check out our Mini P.E.K.K.A decks list to find out your favorite one!
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Mini P.E.K.K.A card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.