Fire Spirits as well as Furnace has turned into the cores of new meta in Clash Royale since June. In this guide I will show you several advanced tips on this little creature!
When to use Fire Spirits
Hereafter are some scenarios where you would like to use Fire Spirits the most:
- You want to get rid of powerful swarms for positive elixir trade (e.g. Barbarians, Minion Horde or even Three Musketeers) because of Fire Spirits’ 2-tile radius splash damage. In addition, Fire Spirits are also viable against big horde of Goblins/Spear Goblins/Skeletons etc…
- You need quick burst damage to finish dangerous threat (e.g. Hog Rider, Balloon, Mini P.E.K.K.A) before they reach Tower.
- Assist a push and you anticipate that your opponent would have defensive hordes such as Barbarians. Otherwise, Fire Spirits will do significant damage on enemy’s units and, if luckily, Arena Tower.
- Alternative distraction in case you don’t have other cheap troops on hand. You should check How to split troops in Clash Royale to know more about distraction skill.
How To Use Fire Spirits – Advanced Tips
- Fire Spirits have very fast move speed, thus placing it behind slower troops will allow them to move faster because of being pushed toward (e.g. Giant, Valkyrie, Mini P.E.K.K.A).
- Also, Fire Spirits can make the piggy push possible when combined with Hog Rider. This will help him to bypass defensive buildings placed in the middle Kill Zone. You can watch the video for more information.
- Against single target or melee units, you can drop Fire Spirits far away in the middle to pull and distract them. However, against splash damage units, you should SURROUND them with Fire Spirits instead, so they cannot one-shot our Fire Spirits, and the survivors will kamikaze on those units.
- To deal with Barbarians effectively, your deployed position is of great importance. Most of the time they will form into a square or loose diamond shape. In either way you will always love to make Fire Spirits hit on the side rather than the tip in order to hit all 4 of them.
- Pre-place Fire Spirits if you can anticipate that they will send out Barbarians/Minions/Minion Horde.
- Best Fire Spirits combo would be Hog Rider + Fire Spirits or Mini P.E.K.K.A + Fire Spirits, Double Prince since they will cover their weaknesses.
- Use Zap and Fire Spirits quickly together will instantly kill Three Musketeers, provided that you arefast enough. First place Zap on 3 Mus, then IMMEDIATELY drop Fire Spirits on top of them to allow all 3 Spirits to hit them simultaneously.
How To Counter Fire Spirits
- Zap and Arrows are the 2 best spells to deal with Fire Spirits. However, top players prefer Zap in their deck because of its elixir cost and versatility. See more How to use Zap in clash royale.
- You can use high hit points units (Tank, mini Tank) such as Knight, Valkyrie, Giant … to absorb the damage from Fire Spirits. On the other hand, it is possible to use Skeletons or other cheap troops to cancel their Fire Spirits by placing ON TOP OF THEM.
How To Use And Counter Fire Spirits Video
Watch this comprehensive video guide made by Yarn to have in-depth understanding of this clash royale card.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring our How to use and counter Fire Spirits guide. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for these tips and dig in more daily Clash Royale strategies videos.