Three melee green fighters compared to their counterparts which have ranged attack. Let’s take a look on this Clash Royale troop and its basic information!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.1 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||2||3||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The card spawns 3 fast, melee Goblins, effectively used as diversions, suited to the card’s low Elixir cost of 2.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Goblins Pros and Cons
- Very versatile card, can be offensive, defensive or effective as a distraction.
- Deals quite good damage compared to its elixir cost and its counterparts Spear Goblins.
- Very fast speed
- Squishy, can be easily killed by spells (Zap/Arrows)
- Melee range.
Read the Split Defense Technique guide to acknowledge how to counter big threats such as P.E.K.K.A or Prince with a single Spear Goblins cards.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Goblins card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.