Kamikaze units which deal considerable splash damage on enemies. Let’s take a look on Fire Spirits’ basic stats and information!
Fire Spirits Stats
|Very Fast||1 sec||2||Air & Ground||2||3||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- Guards can withstand a huge hit and live to poke another day. They’re a terrific counter to Sparky. They’re probably useful in other ways, too.
Fire Spirits Pros and Cons:
- Fire Spirits’ splash damage are useful against groups of weak, small troops such as Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Minion Horde or even Barbarians as their damage is equivalent to 3 shots from equal level Wizard.
- Very cheap, only costs 2 elixir. Therefore, can be utilized to gain positive elixir trade from killing Minion Horde, Barbarians or even Three Musketeers if being used properly.
- Can bait out their Zap spell.
- Fragile, can be killed by any troops or spell instantly.
- Suicide upon impact, thus can be used only once.
Fire Spirits Decks/Combos
Read our Fire Spirits Decks list for more amazing combo on this little creatures!
Fire Spirits Advanced Tips
Using Zap and Fire Spirits simultaneously results in instant death of Three Musketeers, giving you huge elixir advantage. You can read the detailed guides on How to use Zap and How to use Fire Spirits.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.