Spawns four single target, melee Barbarians with moderate hit points and high damage, Barbarians is one of the most effective defensive troops in Clash Royale. Let’s take a look on its basic information!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||5||4||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- A Card which summons 4 Barbarians, wielding long swords, with amazing blonde ‘staches.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Barbarians Pros and Cons
- Have moderate HP and high damage, in conjunction with spawning 4 units at once, make this card very strong against certain single threats such as Hog, Prince or Giant.
- Solid unit on both offense and defense, make it viable in any decks available.
- Being countered by splash damage (Valkyrie, Wizard, Fire Spirits) and Fireball.
- Not very effective when being used alone on offense.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Barbarians card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.