Clash Royale Baby Dragon – A flying troop that deals area damage. Hatch cute, hungry, and ready for a barbeque.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.8 sec||Fast||1 sec||3.5||Ground||4||1||Rare|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Baby Dragon is a flying card that fires powerful Fireballs to enemy cards and Crown Towers.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
Baby Dragon Pros and Cons
- It’s extremely good in lower arenas. With High HP, it will a tank of your Lava Hound / Air Deck.
- It helps divert attention from low DPS legendaries to make way for a push and when most people see it, they tend to over react with defense or think they can make a huge push on me.
- It’s my most versatile card which is ok on both offence/defence. It’s flying, AOE tank, and it has decent stats for a card with no weakness that costs 4 elixir.
- It’s extremely good in lower arenas but once people start having better counters for it it falls off hard. Especially because it’s an epic and therefore it’s so hard to upgrade.
- Its HP is still rather low for a mid health troop with so little DPS, even if they fixed its attack animation. It’s one of those cards that you don’t mind leaving alone on your crown towers, due to its meager dps.
- It’s a versatile card but doesn’t excel in anything.
Baby Dragon Decks
Your “all green” combo. Spear Goblins and Goblin Barrel work well with Baby Dragon. Drop a dragon at the bridge, drop a goblin barrel on their crown tower, drop spear goblins behind the dragon. In that order. The tower will target the incoming dragon right before the barrel hits. They zap/arrow the barrel? Oh well you have a dragon and three spear goblins behind it still hitting the tower. If they don’t have arrows or zap in hand, well… Unanswered this is devastating very quickly.