With the ability to spawn Skeletons after a fixed period of time, Witch is considered to be OP in lower Arena in Clash Royale. Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|0.7 sec||Medium||1 sec||5||Air & Ground||5||1||Epic|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- Every 7.5 seconds, the Witch will passively summon a group of three Skeletons.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second||Skeleton Level|
Witch Pros and Cons
- Deals splash damage with high hit speed, allowing her to clear swarms in seconds.
- Spawns Skeletons which is very annoying as they will distract enemy’s troops, especially some certain units such as Sparky.
- Great backup troop for Tanks such as Giant, and works incredibly well with Rage spell.
- Easily countered by splank/splash damage troop like Valkyrie.
- Low DPS, ineffective against Tanks.
- Quite fragile
The well-known Giant + Witch + Rage combo is dreadful in low Arenas as inexperienced players are struggling with countering this deck. Also we can replace Giant with Hog Rider to form this Rage combo.
For more awesome Witch combos, visit our Decks List.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Witch card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.