The cheapest card in Clash Royale spawning 3 melee troops once deployed. Let’s take a look on Skeletons’ basic information such as stats, pros and cons.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||1||4||Common|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Skeletons card summons a pack of 3 Skeletons which effectively distracts and damages high damage troops with a slow hitspeed, such as P.E.K.K.A.s, Mini P.E.K.K.A.s and Giants.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
Skeletons Pros and Cons
- Great distraction tool against high hit points units such as P.E.K.K.A or Prince, especially effective against Sparky.
- Can deal considerable damage to enemy’s Tank if being left alone.
- Because of its very cheap elixir cost, we can deploy this card to cycle through the deck to the desired card faster.
- Very fragile, can be killed instantly by anything. Splash damage units can eliminate 3 Skeletons in one shot.
- Only effective on defense.
Skeletons Advanced Tips
Use the Split defense technique to distract enemy’s threats for longer time and allow our defensive troops to finish them off.
A single Skeletons card can completely counter Sparky if being placed properly. You need to drop it right on the top of Sparky to make it spread the 3 Skeletons around Sparky, thus she cannot kill all of them in one shot. The remaining Skeletons plus Arena Tower can eliminate Sparky easily then. Watch the video below to have a clearer overview on this technique!
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Skeletons card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.