Beware of P.E.K.K.A, a high reward but high risk investment! She is a slow but devastating troop if being left alone. Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1.8 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Ground||7||1||Epic|
- This card is unlockable from the P.E.K.K.A Playhouse (Arena 4).
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
P.E.K.K.A Pros And Cons:
- Very high HP (2600 HP at lvl 1)
- Very high damage and DPS
- Can one-shot almost small-to-medium units.
- Single target, thus very weak against swarms such as Skeletons Army.
- Can be easily distracted by anything except air units.
- Vulnerable to air troops (Minions, Minion Horde)
- Very slow speed.
- High elixir cost
- Only works well with certain units (Double Prince)
At first glance, P.E.K.K.A may seems to be very powerful. However, due to the fact that she can be simply countered by even cheap troops, hardly can we find her appearance in both Tournaments and public battles.
The PPP combo once became a meta deck in higher Arenas, but soon fell behind other decks after some patches from Supercell. P.E.K.K.A + splash troops (Witch, Wizard) is also effective but only in Arena lower than 7 as experience players know how to deal with support troops behind her.
In addition, more combos can be found in our P.E.K.K.A decks list.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the P.E.K.K.A card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.