Golem is a slow but very durable troop, and only attacks buildings. Let’s take a look on this Epic card’s basic information!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|2.5 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Buildings||8||1||Epic|
- This card is unlockable from the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6).
- The Golem is an extremely powerful, rock brute, which targets Buildings, such as Crown Towers, and upon destruction, ruptures into 2 Golemites which continue to deal damage.
|Level||Golem Hitpoints||Golem Damage||Golem Damage per second||Golem Death Damage||–||Golemite Hitpoints||Golemite Damage||Golemite Damage per second||Golemite Death Damage|
Golem Pros And Cons
- Most durable troop in Clash Royale
- Only targets Buildings
- Deals area damage and splits into 2 Golemites upon death.
- Really slow
- Only deals moderate damage
- Very high elixir cost
- Vulnerable to swarms and air units, thus needs further support to be effective
- Golemites are pretty weak.
Golem can promote his potential when being supported by splash damage troop, ideally a Witch, Wizard or even Ice Wizard. We have already made some guides on several Golem decks, check it out!
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Golem card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.