Goblin Barrel is the only card that can be deployed anywhere on the battlefield along with the Miner. Let’s take a look on his basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
Goblin Barrel Stats
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The Goblin Barrel is a barrel, cast from anywhere in the battleground, and upon the barrel’s impact, multiple Goblins will spawn.
Goblin Barrel Pros And Cons:
- Can be unlocked at Arena 1.
- Along with Miner, this is the only card being able to be casted anywhere on the map. Thus it is great to make a surprise attack on Tower, as well as bypass defensive buildings with no struggling.
- The Goblins spawned from the Barrel has relatively high DPS, so they can deal huge damage on Tower if being left alone.
- Great tool to bait opponent’s Zap and Arrows, thus you can place Minion Horde with no hesitation
- Longer deploy time than usual (1.2 seconds).
- Being instantly eliminated by Zap/Arrows
- Goblins have low HP.
- Epic card (Harder to level up)
Goblin Barrel Decks/Combo
Before the July update, Goblin Barrel is an underused card due to the high elixir cost compared to its utilities, and the fact that it always lead to negative elixir trade to Arrows/Zap make it be overshadowed by other cards. However, with the only 3 elixir cost now, Barrel is much more viable in regard to the ability of dealing direct damage to Tower, as well as baiting out enemy’s Zap and Arrows.
The Goblin Barrel + Miner deck is a new trend in the Control deck archetype. With this deck, some Clashers has achieved certain success in big Tournaments.
You can read the Best Goblin Barrel Deck list and explore more awesome combos for this card.
Goblin Barrel Tips
- Vary your Barrel position. This will make your opponents confused on their Arrows/Zap position. If they wait a bit further to know exactly the deploy position, your Goblins would already did some damage on the Tower.
- Deploy Barrel on opponent’s Tower, then quickly deploy Miner to distract it. As the Miner’s travel speed is much faster, he will reach the Tower before Barrel does, and serve as a mini tank for our Gobs
- If you want to take out their Zap/Arrows from their hand, Barrel is a great bait.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Goblin Barrel card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.