Balloon is a single target, flying troop with moderate HP and very high damage per shot, only falling behind Sparky. Let’s take a look on her basic information including stats, pros and cons, his popular decks as well as some advanced tips!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|3 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Buildings||5||1||Epic|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- A powerful troop that, as in Clash of Clans, targets Buildings, such as Crown Towers. It deals a high amount of damage with its explosives, and when it is destroyed, the Balloon releases a large bomb from underneath, that deals damage in an AoE (Area of Effect) to Buildings or troops in the explosion radius.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|
Balloon Pros And Cons
- Only target buildings, being an air unit.
- Deals very high damage per shot (600 at lvl 1)
- Drops bomb on death.
- Combines really well with Tanks such as Lava Hound or Giant.
- Unlocked at Arena 2, so you can gain access to it very early on.
- It is an Epic card, thus hardly can you upgrade this unit.
- Vulnerable to air units such as Minions and Minion Horde.
- Not very high HP compared to other tanks.
- Dropped bomb deals little damage.
Lava Hound + Balloon has always been an infamous Air-Beatdown deck due to its capability of going straight into Tower without struggling as only a few units can target air troops. Recently a Giant – Balloon combo is also a new rising strategy in lower Arenas.
Hereafter are some other Balloon decks for you guys to discover awesome strategies associated with this card.
4ClashRoyale.com hopes you enjoy exploring the Balloon card. Don’t forget to hit the Like button, Comment & Subscribe if you have any questions for this card and dig in more daily Clash Royale videos.